7th January 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in USA through GRE?

hello
please give me the information abut
gre examination and how will help me
to get addmisson for ms in mechanical engineering in usa?

Related Questions:
  1. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  2. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  3. How can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in USA through GRE? -- [New]
  4. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  5. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  7. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  8. Appearing in GRE will help me to study MS in USA?
  9. Details about GRE and TOEFL? Best institutes in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and rest of India? Which is the best university for engineering in USA?
  10. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  11. Cost involved to study MS in USA?
  12. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  13. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  14. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
  15. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  16. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  17. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  18. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
8th January 2015, 10:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in USA through GRE?

To study MS (Mechanical Engineering) course in USA, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission in US universities. TOEFL/ IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Once you have got GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS score, you can apply for admission in US universities by reporting GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS score. So, to apply for admission and to get admission in US universities, you require GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?