10th April 2012, 05:52 PM
Posts: n/a

How to continue my education in UK after completing HSE?

hi i am from india . i have completed my HSE and waiting for my result. i wish to continue my furthur education at UK.SO, NEED UR HELP.could u please tell me wht are all the exams i should complete to do my MBBS at UK?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to continue my education after completing my DMLT?
  2. What is NDA criteria for HSE students?
  3. How to continue my education after completing my DMLT
  4. Is it possible to get any scholarship to continue my studies in Maharashtra state if I have the interest to do?
  5. Advice regarding career opportunities after Diploma?
  6. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th class to join NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to continue my studies if discontinued after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  8. How can Middle Class and Lower Class students get Scholarships to continue their studies when their families can't afford?
  9. Eligibility for Karnataka CET after HSE from Kerala?
  10. How to complete my education and become a lawyer? Is it possible to get education loan to move forward?
  11. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  12. Names of the colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 59 in HSE and 72 in MHT CET
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing 4 years B.E Mechanical?
  14. Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  15. Last 10 years 12th HSE question papers for science and computer science?
  16. Can I continue my further education in USA if completed BCA being a Housewife?
  17. Can I get educational loan to do my further studies if my family economical condition is very poor? -- [New]
  18. What to do after 12th with non medical science stream? In which colleges should I apply for these courses in East Delhi?
31st July 2013, 10:27 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 855
Default Re: How to continue my education in UK after completing HSE?

You will be rquired to appear for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination conducted by British Council. It is an International English language test accepted by all major institution and organisations throughout the globe.

On the basis of your score in IELTS examination, you will be provided admission to universties situated in UK, U.S and other nations.

IELTS is very important for those who wish to seek admission in foreign universities for higher education. Examination are conducted almost every month throughout the India.www.ielts.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India? 18 17th January 2015 06:37 PM
If I am a commerce student from Nepal board can I apply for IAF in India(I am a citizen of India)? 11 30th November 2014 07:29 PM
What is the starting salary of a Psychologist? List of best universities in India offering Psychology course in India? 14 25th November 2013 07:05 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: