10th September 2016, 11:58 PM
Harman Dandiwal

Am I eligible for admission in Canada as per my IELTS score and percentage in graduation?

Sir, I have passed my graduation recently with 57% in bachelors of science with non medical & I had cleared my ielts exam with 6 band over all & each module I have got 6.5,6,5.5&5.5 ..I want to know that. I am eligible for study in Canada?? My band scores & percentage fulfilling your demand or not? If yes which diploma courses are available for me related to my bsc non medical ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  2. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  3. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  5. What IELTS score is accepted for admission in Canada?
  6. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia with 5 band score in IELTS? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for admission in Canada with score of 6 band in IELTS?
  9. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  10. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  13. Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?
  14. Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?
  15. Am I eligible to study in Canada after clearing IELTS exam?
  16. What score in IELTS is acceptable for studying in Canada?
  17. How many IELTS score is required to apply for Canada Study Visa?
  18. What is the best score in IELTS to do Automobiles Engineering in Canada?
13th September 2016, 08:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in Canada as per my IELTS score and percentage in graduation?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in Canada, if you have secured 6 bands in IELTS examination and 57% aggregate marks in your Graduation. But, some universities offer admission to candidates who have minimum 60% aggregate and 6.5 bands in IELTS examination. So, I suggest you to check the score and criteria required before applying for admission in Canada Universities.
8th February 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in Canada as per my IELTS score and percentage in graduation?

I got 48 % in graduation and 6.5 in IELTS . Am I eligible for study in Canada?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?