13th February 2017, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS, SBI and other private banks PO exam if got 45.66% and 54.55% in B.Com and M.Com?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com with 45.66% and M.Com 54.55% marks. I want to know am I eligible for IBPS, SBI and other private banks PO exam?

14th February 2017, 07:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS, SBI and other private banks PO exam if got 45.66% and 54.55% in B.Com and M.Com?

Being a Masters degree holder you are certainly eligible for applying for the post of bank Probationary officer in nationalized bank of India on the prospective of educational requirement for the same.

Further to be getting the same job you will have to qualify entrance examinations like IBPS bank PO examination and SBI bank PO examination.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 30 years. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Aggregate in the same degree does not matters.

* You must hold good communication skills along with basic knowledge of working on computer.

For more details about IBPS bank examination you can log on to the link www.ibps.in where as for details about SBI bank examination you can log on to the link www.sbi.co.in.
14th February 2017, 09:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS, SBI and other private banks PO exam if got 45.66% and 54.55% in B.Com and M.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for bank PO entrance examination conducted by IBPS or SBI and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment as Probationary Officer.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit to appear for examination is 20-30 years for IBPS and 21-30 years for SBI PO there is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination there is no limitation on minimum required aggregate to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
15th February 2017, 12:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Com with 45.66% and M.Com 54.55% marks. I want to know am I eligible for IBPS, SBI and other private banks PO exam?
Yes, you are eligible Bank PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?