2nd January 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA and not having interest in Computer Language?

m doing bca from ip university delhi....m a average 70% scorer.Now M Confuse I Have To Go For MCA or MBA as I Have Lack Of Interest In Computer Language....n i not understand programming so suggest me what can i do

3rd January 2012, 02:06 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA and not having interest in Computer Language?

Having not interested in Computer Languages and programming languages, I suggest you to join MBA course rather than opting for MCA course after completion of your BCA course.

Because, even in MCA course also, there will be more subjects which are based on programming languages.

As you are not having interest in Programming languages, you can not pursue them well. If you are not having sound programming languages knowledge, it will be very difficult for you to get a good job.

Hence opting for MBA course is the best option for you.

Remember one thing in life,
-With interest, you can do anything and you can achieve anything
-Without havng interest, you can not do anything well and you can not achieve anything.

Back to paevilion, let me provide you some guidance regarding MBA course.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in any of the Entrance Exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-XAT etc.

In order to get admission for this course, you should have completed Graduation with a minium of 50% of marks from a recognized university.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Irrespective of the age that a candidate possess, he can opt for the course if he meet the required acaemic qualification.

Better if you pursue your MBA course B-Schools. For this, crack MAT or CAT Exams by having good preparation to these exams.

Choose the specialization for MBA course now itself and make sure that you are going to get admission for MBA course in a college where your chosen specialization is being available.
3rd January 2012, 03:30 AM
rkngshubham

Smile Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA and not having interest in Computer Language?

according to me you should opt for mba with a stream that you like the most..
3rd January 2012, 07:24 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA and not having interest in Computer Language?

Hi dear..........
After BCA you can do MBA or MCA both are equal in thier stage , This depends upon you to choose from this.
I am providing you a carrier path chart from where you can get details information about your future.......

I f you are interested to join in MBA then you have to apply for
CAT
MAT
XAT
entrance exam ......

Good luck.........
3rd January 2012, 07:29 AM
Rajesh khetwal

Thumbs up Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA and not having interest in Computer Language?

If you are BCA student and you are intrested in computer science, so I suggst you do MCA because you do BCA so you have experience about computer.
3rd January 2012, 12:17 PM
kavitaprasad123

Hello friend,If you are not interested in MCA,then without interest you cant study properly.so my suggestion to you is better go for MBA.Also communication and personality development subjects you may have been studied in BCA.so it will help you in MBA.also there are many job opportunities are there after MBA in Banks,corporate,...etc.so my opinion is go for MBA.all the best!!!
4th January 2012, 03:38 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA and not having interest in Computer Language?

Hi

As you say that you do not have much interest in Computers, I would rather suggest MBA over MCA for your post graduation.

Since both are post graduation courses, so you have to first of all complete your graduation in any stream with a minimum 50% aggregate to take up MBA/MCA.

For MCA, you must have also studied Mathematics either in your Higher Secondary or in your graduation BCA, which you must have studied.

So in all, you are eligible for both of them, but I would prefer MBA for you as MCA would lead you down.
You say you do not have much interest in computers and programming, wherein MCA would have more of high level programming, networking, etc and other computer related studies.

Thus you would flourish in MBA, if you really desire to take it up.

MBA - Master's in Business Administration

For MBA, you need to sit for the entrance examinations like :

> CAT
> XAT
> MAT
> GMAT
> MBS
> JIMS
> Jamia Milia

and many more..

CAT is the toughest amongst all of them, as it selects candidates for the IIM's which are the top institutes in India for the MBA studies.

Other private B-Schools are also there like IIPM, Amity, SRM, Manipal etc, but they are not valued much in the market.

So you must finish your graduation and then take up any good stream in MBA like Finance, HR, Sales and Marketing, Retail, Hotel, International Business, etc.

Hope it helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
4th March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How Will I Crack an IAS or IPS Exam? Please Help
19th May 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i am a little interested in computer programming but i have done BCA.. if i give entrance exams for both courses MBA and MCA.
Should i pursue the college which is better?
11th January 2013, 10:15 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA and not having interest in Computer Language

1.GMAT

2.Jamia Milia

3.CAT

4.jims

5.xat

6.mat

7.jamia millia

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th February 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Thank you for the solution but me want to do any other types of diploma I cannot do any master degree so give me any solution of that matters
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?