22nd June 2010, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges of Amravati providing civil engineering?

Can u tell me all the colleges of amravati where we have civil engineering plz... As soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission?
  2. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  3. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  4. How I can do ICWA course through correspondence? List of colleges in Amravati or near by Amravati for the same? I am doing job in semi government organisation as assistant engineer completed my engineering degree & MBA in finance from Open univer
  5. List of evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra
  6. Can I get admission in government college of Amravati after getting 88 percent marks in diploma civil engineering?
  7. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  8. List of mechanical engineering colleges under Amravati University which is approved by AICTE for technical education?
  9. Will I get admission in government engineering colleges in Amravati , Aurangabad, or Pune(Maharashtra)? I have got 82 marks in CET
  10. Best Colleges in India providing Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Which engineering colleges in TamilNadu provide 5 years integrated course on B.Tech Civil and M.Tech structural engineering? -- [New]
  12. List of companies where I can do internship for 45 to 50 days while doing 2nd year college in Amravati?
  13. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which college can I get Mechanical Engineering in Amravati ? I got 67 marks in MH CET in VJNT category
  15. Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University?
  16. Colleges offering Part time Civil Engineering Diploma course in Kerala?
  17. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  18. With just 55% in HSC board exam can I get into government college of engineering in Amravati?
23rd April 2013, 05:30 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Which are the colleges of Amravati providing civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can u tell me all the colleges of amravati where we have civil engineering plz... As soon as possible
There are numerous colleges of Amravati which provide Civil Engineering.

The list of the top colleges for Civil engineering is given below :-

1]

VYW Society College of Engineering, Amravati

2]

Shri Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandala College of Engineering and Technology , Amravati

3]

PR Pote Patil Education and Welfare Trusts Group of Institution, Amravati

4]

Indira Bahuuddeshiya Shikshan Sanstha , College of Engineering, Amravati

5]

Government College of Engineering , Amravati

6]

Shri Dadasaheb Gawai Charitable Trusts Dr Smt Kamaltai Gawai Institute of Engineering and Technology , Amravati

7]

Govt. College Of Engineering,Amravati

8]

Sipna Shikshan Prasark Mandala College Of Engineering & Technology , Amravati
Department of Chemical Technology , Amravati University

9]

Vidarbha Youth Welfare Society - Prof Ram Meghe College of Engineering and Management, Amravati

10]

H.V.P. Mandal'S College Of Engineering & Technology , Amravati

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best........
4th May 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges of Amravati providing civil engineering?

What will be the expected cutoff for sc category to secure admission on bases of jee mains score
15th April 2015, 02:09 PM
surya200

Default Re: Which are the colleges of Amravati providing civil engineering?

the colleges of Amravati providing civil engineering
-------------------------------------------------------------

1)PR Pote Patil Education and Welfare Trusts Group of Institution, Amravati

2)VYW Society College of Engineering, Amravati

3)H.V.P. Mandal'S College Of Engineering & Technology , Amravati

4)Indira Bahuuddeshiya Shikshan Sanstha , College of Engineering, Amravati

5)Sipna Shikshan Prasark Mandala College Of Engineering & Technology , Amravati

6)Shri Dadasaheb Gawai Charitable Trusts Dr Smt Kamaltai Gawai Institute of Engineering and Technology , Amravati

7)Shri Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandala College of Engineering and Technology , Amravati

8)Government College of Engineering , Amravati

6)Vidarbha Youth Welfare Society - Prof Ram Meghe College of Engineering and Management, Amravati

9)Indira Bahuuddeshiya Shikshan Sanstha , College of Engineering, Amravati

10)Shri Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandala College of Engineering and Technology , Amravati

11)Shri Dadasaheb Gawai Charitable Trusts Dr Smt Kamaltai Gawai Institute of Engineering and Technology , Amravati

12)H.V.P. Mandal'S College Of Engineering & Technology , Amravati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?