4th August 2011, 11:11 PM
cikts

Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion?

how much percent i should score in civil enginering to get job in campus selection

Related Questions:
  1. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  2. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. Minimum Percentage required to get job in CTS for a Civil Engineering Candidate? -- [New]
  5. Minimum percentage required to get admission in North Campus?
  6. Job or Internship, which is better for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  7. Can I get a god job through off campus? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  8. What is the requirement of percentage to apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering
  9. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?
  10. Percentage which a company can expect from students during campus interview?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks in B.Tech in Civil Engineering to get a Job in Hyderabad?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the courses offered by BITS Pilani for M.Tech Programme?
  14. Does GATE score is required for campus placement?
  15. Current scenario of IT sector? Job for MCA holders who can not succeed in campus recruitment?
  16. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  18. Career options except B.Arch for Diploma holder in Architecture?
5th August 2011, 01:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cikts View Post
how much percent i should score in civil enginering to get job in campus selection
dear friend,

if you have through out 60 % in career then you are eligible for maximum companies.

because maximum company wants 6o% in through out career.

only two years gape in career are allowed for placement.

backlog candidate are not allowed.

all the best
5th August 2011, 02:21 AM
brijeshgzp123

Default Re: Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion?

for all type companies you should make 65% minimum.

Thanks
5th August 2011, 09:16 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi....the demand for the civil engineering engineer is just too high in the country with the great amount of infrastructure development taking place in the country there is just an huge demand for the civil engineers ,the companies are just taking students who are average in studies also and even those who are below average in studies ,but yes the top most companies like the larsen and toubro limited,ahuwalia constructions etc do look at your percentage in engineering during admission ,companies like larsen and toubro limited generally take students with percentages around and over 75% and do not allow those whose percentage is below 70% even for the written test also ,
you should also maintain an high percentage in engineering always more than 75% because that helps you in getting job in the public sector companies because during the interview the percentage does matter
5th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion?

Hi friend,

To get job in a company through campus selection each company has its own margin of percentage. But generally most of the companies have 60% as the aggregate or minimum percentage to be obtained.

And you must not have any standing arrears at the time of interview which means you must have cleared all the papers from first to last semester at the time of interview.
5th August 2011, 11:52 AM
saurav9889

friend though there is no predefined %cut-off set to determine whether u will getplaced or not but one thing i would suggest is that always have ur marks above 60% and without backlogs since failing to will mean that the chances of getting into a good company will progressively become weak
5th August 2011, 02:11 PM
genius_911

For campus placement a minimum of 60% aggregate is applicable for most of the companies.. while few ask for a minimum of 65% also.. So, you should have atleast 60% in your graduation...
5th August 2011, 05:17 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion?

Campus selection:-
conducts three rounds
1.aptitude test(online)
2.group discussion
3.personal interview
in this aptitude is main part,you prepare with many aptitude books like r.s. Agarwal books
the eligibility is 60% marks in 10th,12th and degree(up to 6th semester)
i can attach some aptitude papers ,prepare well
best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Number.pdf(4.30 MB, 440 views)
File Type: pdf HCFandLCM.pdf(2.39 MB, 283 views)
6th August 2011, 04:02 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion?

IF you want to get a job from campus selection then you have make your percentage avobe 60 percent without back.
And if you get avobe 70 percent marks in civil engineering then you can also obtain a good capus job
12th August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i am an average student in civil engineering, but i have an aim to score good percentage, i am now in 3-1,up to now i have 3 backlogs, now how can i plan my study,please suggest me
29th December 2012, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

hi i m studing in 2nd year civil engg,and till now my score is 52%.so if i want placement in good companies then what i have to do???plz tell me
16th January 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

the key to sucess is knowledge besides of percentage becauce anybody can memorize concern topic and get high marks regardless of knowing basics like donkeys
11th March 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get ready for gate while iam in still first year civil engineering
20th March 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am frst year mech how much percentage did aim for campus selection
7th July 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions asked in interview in civil engineering
8th July 2013, 08:24 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by cikts View Post
however it depends upon the company that visited your college.
But I think that civil has less competition so you no need worry for Competition. Just Good luck
8th July 2013, 11:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai Dude
You need to get above 60% marks in civil engineering to get a job during campus placements. Most of the companies recruit the candidates who are having above 60% marks in the graduation. So,it is better to score atleast 70% marks in your graduation to get a job during campus placements.
The civil engineers have job opportunities in both private and government sectors.
**Job Opportunities :
-->Civil Engineering
-->Projects Designer
-->In Construction fields
-->Drawing plans for Buildings, Apartments, Projects, Roads, etc...,
These are the various job opportunities that a civil engineering student will able to get a job after completing the civil engineering.
ALL THE BEST
16th October 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, sir what critiria has been required to got job in your company and all top companies of india &sir i request for my brother for the good job&sir suppose he have a backlogs in his engineering graduation then is he not eligable for got a job?........ and sir please suggest me what should i do?........ thankyou sir........
13th August 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

how to preparation for 1 st year to getting upto90% what should be rimmember able and which book prefer for it.sir plz Gide me?
9th October 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have about 67% average in 6 semesters,now i have to go for six months enternship please suggest me some companies so i can go for enternship ..
28th April 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

My percentage in 10 class is 70% that i will study about civil engineering so ican do or not please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?