19th February 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?

Sir,
i want B.E./B.Tech admission in colleges in chennai.
i want admission for joining through NRI quota.
so kindly tell me the procedure of admission in this
case.............m waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  4. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  6. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  7. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  9. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  10. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MMM engineering college Gorakhpur under NRI management quota
  12. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  13. Procedure for admission in IIT Kanpur through NRI quota? Is there a separate entrance test?
  14. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  15. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  16. Which are the best Engineering courses to join to get a good job after 5-6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  18. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
28th June 2015, 10:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i want B.E./B.Tech admission in colleges in chennai.
i want admission for joining through NRI quota.
so kindly tell me the procedure of admission in this
case.............m waiting for your response
Normally, NRI students can directly get admission without appearing in the entrance exam. They must require to pay a certain amount to college. Every private and government, university may allot certain seats for NRI students. Please, visit the respective university in order to get more information, NRI quota admission process. You must submit the below important documents in order get admission through NRI Quota,

- Proof of PIO / NRI from the Indian Embassy in the respective country.
- Residence proof / Work Permit
- Passport of applicant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?