9th June 2011, 10:06 AM
Usha1

Any jobs available after doing 4 year of engineering with percentage around 68%?

I completed my b.tech 3rd year.after completing my 4th year any jobs available? Upto now my percentage 68%.i want jobs in local means [andhra pradesh].please give me suggetions for preparing jobs

27th June 2011, 01:36 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any jobs available after doing 4 year of engineering with percentage around 68%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usha1 View Post
I completed my b.tech 3rd year.after completing my 4th year any jobs available? Upto now my percentage 68%.i want jobs in local means [andhra pradesh].please give me suggetions for preparing jobs

JOBS AVAILABLE IN FUTURE???

Yes, jobs will be available when you are by your 4th year, by the end of your final semester you will be having a job in your hand if prepare well for your campus placements...

-> The year 2011 had good placements in most of the colleges all over India, it's for sure that it's going to be even more by the year 2012...

-> You have a good % too for campus placements... the minimum % needed for the top companies coming for placement is 60 %, just study hard for the next semester and make your % round to 70 %...

-> Getting job in your hometown AP is quite difficult, what i mean here is not every company for campus placement will be from AP itself, some companies will be outside other state..

-> So if it is so you must be ready to go out for job in other places too and if you demand the company to be in your hometown as fresher then they will be ready to take you out from the company...

-> The best thing to do to overcome is, when you get a job outside your place just work for 1 to 2 years and gain some experience and then you can ask the company for relocation to your hometown by then they will accept..

-> Basically to prepare for campus placement as a fresher you have to be ready to face 4 important rounds which are as follows...

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Group Discussion.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

-> To prepare for Aptitude Test, just try to buy the book by R.S.Agarwal - quantitative aptitude and prepare the questions by knowing the pattern of the respective company coming for the placement..

-> Each company coming for placement like TCS, Satyam, CTS etc. follows a separate pattern just try to know the pattern and prepare accordingly..

-> I have attached some of the files which helps you to prepare for GD and interview.. just check out when time..
27th June 2011, 01:48 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Any jobs available after doing 4 year of engineering with percentage around 68%?

many jobs will be available when you are by your 4th year, by the end of your final semester .

But the main points you have to maintain to get jobs:

* Aptitude Test.

* Group Discussion.

*Technical Interview.

* HR Interview.

To prepare for Aptitude Test, you may follow R.S.Agarwal - quantitative aptitude and prepare the questions by knowing the pattern of the respective company whose are coming for the placement.
27th June 2011, 03:40 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Any jobs available after doing 4 year of engineering with percentage around 68%?

You scored good Percentage in degree i.e above 65% in engineering degree. you havea chance in campus placement in final year. so prepare and gain some knowledge and skills such as,
  • Apptitude test
  • General and technical skills
  • Group discussion
  • Human Resources(HR)

These skills are useful for your placement.
27th June 2011, 08:41 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes you are eligible for job
TCS
WIPRO
SATYAM
you apply for this andhra is a very good state for job.........
27th June 2011, 08:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

yess you have good percentage for campus selection.

dont worry you have carry on your study period.

maximum software company want through out 60% in career.

in andhra pradesh their is so many software company you can apply of those company.

all the best.
27th June 2011, 01:21 PM
raja badam

Dear Aspirant,
You have good percentage,so you eligible for all software jobs.so you must apply your resume in www.timejobs .com and www.shine.com
TIPS
If you follow these tips you can success in campus interviews.

1.Every campus interview Written test 99 percent must.so if you clear written test ,you must follow and solve Arithmetic,Reasoning and English based questions.

2.and also must practice communication skills.

3.you must red and practice technical books and problems.
All the best for you.
27th June 2011, 06:32 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after b.tech you can get good job through campus placement by preparing certain round
*group discussion
*technical interview
*hr interview
good luck......
27th June 2011, 06:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after b.tech you can get good job through campus placement by preparing certain round
*group discussion
*technical interview
*hr interview
good luck......
28th June 2011, 12:28 AM

Smile Re: Any jobs available after doing 4 year of engineering with percentage around 68%?

[Hi Usha,

Send me your resume - [email protected] ]

Regards
Amrut
28th June 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
The minimum requirement for most of the companies is greater then 60%.So,You are eligible to apply for most of the good companies.

But its difficult to get in Andhra Pradesh.There is limited opportunities.

For preparation you can refer:
1.Quantitative aptitude by RS Agrawal
2.verbal reasoning by RS Agrawal
3.You can also download previous years placement papers from net and starts practising
28th June 2011, 11:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is no shortage of jobs in our country in any sectors you ask for. The HR’s of all the companies have one common voice, that there are lots of jobs, lots of candidates , but there are very few who are worthy to be taken in. If you could let us know your area of specialization in engineering that would be very helpful for us to help you in a better way. You have a very good aggregate till now, so we would suggest you to maintain it the same way for your final year too. Unfortunately, the number of opportunities that you have in Andhra Pradesh is limited compared to other parts of the country. If you are looking for a job only in Andhra, you must concentrate to look for one in Hyderabad. You will have definitely Andhra Govt. jobs available, but if you want to try your luck in the private sector, we would suggest you to leave Andhra and move to the south like Chennai or Bangalore.
29th June 2011, 03:57 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

There are different job in different branches you have not mention your branch here if you mention your branch we will help you more.

There are various option for Engineering student.For good job you have to maintain your marks above 60% which is minimum required marks.

60% marks is minimum requirement for companies placement.if you complete you engineering without backlog it will be beneficial for you.

For good job in company your command on your subject should be very good.

All companies conducts written test first to clear written test your preparation of aptitude type question should be good.
17th August 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
dont worry,you will try ur level best.
30th August 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i have 58% in Btech , i wrote Scjp 2days back got good score can this can help me to get in mnc's
28th September 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

how to get government job after completing engineering?
28th September 2012, 10:39 PM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
There are lots of jobs available in government sector as well as in private sector for the fresher CSE student .
You got good marks in your graduation so that you are eligible in various company , your high school marks are not considered for the post .
The following are the government companies that recruit the fresher CSE engineers .
DRDO
ISRO
BSNL
MTNL
CBI
Bank
Railway
government college
TCIL
CDAC
and so on .

one can also eligible for giving the Civil Service exam for the post of IAS , IPS and IFS and also you are eligible for the IES exam .

The private companies that recruit the CSE engineers .
TCS
Infosys
Wipro
i-Gate
Tech Mahindra
Accenture
Kothari Infotech
HCL
and so many small IT companies .

Good Luck
7th November 2013, 01:56 PM
Pelsinfevaiff

Default Thank you Universe LLC! Erik Grey

Universe LLC - ROCKS! Where do I sign up to become an investor?
11th September 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year be-tech in mechanical engineering . Up to now my percentage was 69%, can i get a private job with good salary ......,then how it will.... please guide me, how i prepare for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?