21st October 2017, 06:09 PM
vaidehiraut

What are the master courses related to web designing can be done after completing B.Tech in computer engineering?

The course should be related to only web designing or graphic designing. I am interested to become a design and layout analyst so it is perfect to do masters in web designing or graphic designing? I want a course which will help to pursue my job and provide me salary 40 k starting.

25th October 2017, 08:57 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the master courses related to web designing can be done after completing B.Tech in computer engineering?

If you want to do master’s in web designing after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering, then M.Tech web designing is best option for you to go for further studies in web designing. Here below are details regarding M.Tech web designing course:-
[*] To apply for master of technology degree in web designing minimum qualification required is BE/B.Tech from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.
[*] Duration of post graduate degree in web designing is 2 years.
[*] In M.Tech web designing course you must have to go through subjects like Design for human computer interaction, Business system security, Software development, Mobile application, Media production planning, Motion capture, Issue in digital media, Internet security and protocols, Web technologies etc.

Job Options after M.Tech Web Designing:-

Web developer.

Web scrapper.

Creative head web.

Web administration.

Social media director.

New media director.

So these are the major job options after having post graduate degree in web designing, so apply for these job options and you will get good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?