26th July 2015, 06:07 PM
megha tank

Right time to prepare and give UPSC exam? How to prepare for it?

I am be 3rd year student plz tell me when i give upsc exam. How i prepare for it. And from when I should start my preparation for it?

15th August 2015, 12:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Right time to prepare and give UPSC exam? How to prepare for it?

UPSC stands for the Union Public Service Commission. It is the examination conducting council of India. There are so many entrance examination conducted by this at the national level like:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Combined Defense Services.

>>Central Police Force examination.

>>Indian Forest Services etc.

So, first of all you must decide for which entrance examination you want to appear. Depending upon which you can start your preparation by joining coaching institute or doing self preparation. You can apply for the UPSC exams after bachelor's degree or during last semester of your bachelor of engineering.

The third year of engineering is the right time to start your preparation for the exam. In most of the exams, general awareness and knowledge plays a crucial role, you should start your preparation for this by reading NCERT books, newspapers for current affairs. Work on aptitude and mathematics. For any more details about any of the above mentioned exam, you can visit www.upsc.gov.in.
18th December 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Right time to prepare and give UPSC exam? How to prepare for it?

i am b.tech 2nd yr student ...when should i prepare for upsc and daily how many hours i should plan for upsc preperation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?