29th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do LLB course after 12th or after completion of graduation?

I am student of non medical my subjects are different from
that of syllabus of CLAT so how can I prepare for this exam
Should I complete my graduation first and then prepare for
exam. Although my main aim is to be a judge.

29th July 2015, 02:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do LLB course after 12th or after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of non medical my subjects are different from
that of syllabus of CLAT so how can I prepare for this exam
Should I complete my graduation first and then prepare for
exam. Although my main aim is to be a judge.
Yes, you are eligible for CLAT exam.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)

I have attached some question papers and syllabus for CLAT exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for CLAT exam.txt(2.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT Current Affairs2011.pdf(101.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT English1.pdf(36.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT Numerical Ability1.pdf(111.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT Reasoning2.pdf(41.6 KB, 4 views)
29th July 2015, 06:02 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Is it good to do LLB course after 12th or after completion of graduation?

Eligibilities to do LLB after 12th:
candidate can opt for BA LLB Course.
The course will be for duration of 5years, integrated course the topics covered in this course will be mixture of both LLB AND BA .
The candidate need to learn arts subject as well as subject related to the law. Like administrative law, international law, labour laws, tax laws, corporate law, civil law, criminal law, patent law.
Entrance dxam after 12th for LLB course admission are CLAT( common law admission test)
eligibility for appearing for LLB : The candidate should have a minimum qualification of 10+2 pass candidate should have more than 50% marks. The candidate must be indian citizen . Selection process: written test, interview and GD.
Written test (200 marks)
social studies- 30marks,
legal reasoning-30 marks,general science(30 marks), language ability(50 marks), general knowledge(30marks), aptitude of learning(30marks).
Interview and gd are 100 marks. So, better to do llb after 12th than graduation.
29th July 2015, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If your only aim is becoming lawyer then you should take admission after 10 2 itself without any problem. If you have any problem with entrance exam syllabus then don't worry because it is same for everyone and there are many candidates like you appearing for CAT.

All you have to do is be prepared according to the syllabus because it is of general nature and most of the questions are related to 10th level which you can manage. All you need is good speed during the exam.
29th July 2015, 09:35 PM
pointer01

Law Course Eligibility Criteria-
B.A.L.L.B- This is the five year course and student can pursue this course after passing class 12th.

L.L.B- This is three years course open for Graduates.

L.L.M- This is a postgraduate course in law.The duration of course is two years. Students can pursue this course after passing B.A.L.L.B or L.L.B

In addition of law courses many universities offer the diploma courses in several disciplines of law including- Administrative law, International Law, Labour laws etc.

So, it will be better for you to apply for CLAT after having a degree of Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?