23rd December 2017, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA in Australia with 45% score in BBA?

I scored less in BBA because I started a business of my own. Earlier I scored well in all the exams. I have 3 years job experience in my own business. Scored 6.5 in IELTS. Is there any chance of me getting admission into any of the Universities in Australia?

25th December 2017, 10:15 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA in Australia with 45% score in BBA?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in MBA course in Australia after completion of your BBA course with 45% aggregate and 6.5 bands in IELTS examination. Since, you are having very less aggregate in your BBA course, you can't get admission in top Australian universities for pursuing MBA course. You have to report your examinations score reports to the Australian universities to apply for admission to MBA course. The university will review your application and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in MBA course in their university.
25th December 2017, 04:23 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA in Australia with 45% score in BBA?

Obviously your graduation score matters but what matters more is the score in GRE Exam which is prerequisite for a person who wishes to study abroad. Considering your eligibility you are cent percent eligible to take courses in MBA in Australia but you may not able to fetch good universities on the basis of this score. However, if you excel your performance in GRE Exam then there are bright chances to be in good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?