24th December 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the average cost to study MBA in Australia? Will there be a problem to get a student visa if I have years gap in my studies?

Hi, This is avinash, Actually I am doing chartered accountant course(CA),
now I decided to quit CA , AND do MBA in Australia
During my b.com as I was concentrating on CA COURSE,
I COULDN'T continue my degree for 2 years,
Actually I started my b.com and CA course 2 years I couldn't continue my degree,I can't if you the person in the both pics are same
Again I came back to b.com and completed with 85% academic and MAT SCORE 650 appear on February
1)"SO Does this gap of 2 years in my b.com degree will effect in getting visa and admission in top Australia universities
2) Also tell me what will be the average cost to study and accommodation in Australia

Related Questions:
  1. Whether 2 years gap during my B.Com studied will affect my visa for studies in abroad?
  2. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  3. How can I get Student Visa to study MBA in Australia?
  4. Eligibility for MBA in Australia with student Visa?
  5. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission? -- [New]
  6. Am i eligible to get visa for further study with 2 years gap in studies?
  7. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  9. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  10. Can i continue my study in abroad after gap of some years?
  11. Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?
  12. Having 3 years gap in studies will create any problem in IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between?
  14. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  16. Can I get visa from Canada high commission if I have 2 years study gap?
  17. How to join company secretary course after completing 12th science?
  18. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have year gap in my studies? -- [Most Discussed]
14th October 2017, 02:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average cost to study MBA in Australia? Will there be a problem to get a student visa if I have years gap in my studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, This is avinash, Actually I am doing chartered accountant course(CA),
now I decided to quit CA , AND do MBA in Australia
During my b.com as I was concentrating on CA COURSE,
I COULDN'T continue my degree for 2 years,
Actually I started my b.com and CA course 2 years I couldn't continue my degree,I can't if you the person in the both pics are same
Again I came back to b.com and completed with 85% academic and MAT SCORE 650 appear on February
1)"SO Does this gap of 2 years in my b.com degree will effect in getting visa and admission in top Australia universities
2) Also tell me what will be the average cost to study and accommodation in Australia

The fee for the MBA in Australia is around Rs 15 to 20 Lakh. It varies from one university to another. You have to check the university’s website you want to join, for exact details. Apart from the fee cost, you have to add the cost of other expenses like travel expenses, accommodation and food. You can apply to the university directly online or through an educational consultant. For a gap period in studies, you have to give proper reasons at the time of admission and visa. You have to give good reason for the gap period in order to get admission and visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?