15th February 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do MBA in Australia after having 15 backlogs in BBA?

i had lots of atkt in all semester shold i capable to go further study in Australia? I had total 15 result of bba should I go for do MBA in Australia?

16th February 2016, 06:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do MBA in Australia after having 15 backlogs in BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had lots of atkt in all semester shold i capable to go further study in Australia? I had total 15 result of bba should I go for do MBA in Australia?
After completion of BBA score, you can apply for MBA course in Australia.

If you can clear the GMAT entrance exam then you are eligible for MBA course in Australia.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?