13th January 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to get admission in College of Engineering, Pune?

I'm doing 12th from Vizag. If I will sit for MHT CET exam, then can I get admission in College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of obtained marks in that exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  2. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  3. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  4. Admission criteria based on lateral entry in Engineering course in College of Engineering, Pune?
  5. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  6. List of colleges which offer B.Com under Pune University? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  8. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  9. Eligibility to get admission in College of Engineering, Pune?
  10. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  12. Admission to engineering after 68 marks in Physics and 54 in Chemistry and 33 in Maths?
  13. How to get admission in JN Engineering college in Surat? From where to get the forms? What are the requirements for engineering?
  14. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  15. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  16. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  17. How to get admission in any college in Pune for M.E after doing engineering in electrical?
  18. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
15th January 2018, 02:07 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the requirements to get admission in College of Engineering, Pune?

College of Engineering, Pune is one of the best engineering colleges of Maharashtra. Admission in this college is done through Mahrashtra Common Entrance Test. Other state students can apply for MH CET examination.

~~You should have done 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

~~Other state students are not eligible for reservation benefits. You need to secure good marks for admission in COEP, Pune.
15th January 2018, 06:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to get admission in College of Engineering, Pune?

Candidates from all states are eligible to apply for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.

Your subjects should be PCM in 12th.

No upper age relaxation and reservation benefits to other state candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?