17th September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Masters in Political Science in University of Oxford?

Hi,
I have a keen interest in Politics. I want to become a Politician. I am pursuing B.A. in Political Science. But I want to do my Masters degree in University of Oxford related to my subject and my ambition. How can I study there?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech in IIT instead of University of Oxford?
  2. How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?
  3. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  4. What kind of Master Degree I can study if completed graduation in Political Science last year?
  5. Am I eligible to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completing B.Tech(CSE)? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  7. Right path to study PG in Oxford University?
  8. Which course should I choose to study in Oxford University?
  9. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Political Science) in Mumbai University if completed B.A. from Calcutta University?
  11. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  12. How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) if already completed from Rajasthan University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  14. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  16. Details of pursuing post graduation in Harvards or Oxford University?
  17. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  18. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science at Oxford University?
25th September 2015, 03:38 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study Masters in Political Science in University of Oxford?

You need to apply for the course of Masters in Political Science Abroad.
An online test will be conducted by Oxford University and if you are able to clear that you will need to clear the TOEFL Examination.
Once you have cleared both these Examinations you will be eligible for admission to the course of Masters in Political Science.
Once you are able to follow this procedure and if you have good Domain Knowledge you will be able to get admission to the course of Masters in Political Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?