14th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics at Cambridge University? Procedure to apply?

Hello guys, I am a student of MA in Economics. I want to study my PhD program in my stream in Cambridge University. Kindly tell me can I eligible? What are the process? How I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics program? Is Pune University offered PhD in Economics? Procedure to apply?
  7. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Economics after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University?
  10. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  11. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Cambridge to study PhD in Political Science?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Mewar University? -- [New]
  16. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
17th May 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics at Cambridge University? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys, I am a student of MA in Economics. I want to study my PhD program in my stream in Cambridge University. Kindly tell me can I eligible? What are the process? How I get admission?

Candidates who have passed MPhil Economics in Economic Research Program from Cambridge University or an equivalent master’s degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD Economics at Cambridge University. If a candidate’s previous training is not considered for joining PhD then he/she may be considered for MPhil in Economic Research degree. International applicants must submit exact details of their master’s degree for the PhD Economics admission. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL/IELTS for the admission. Candidates have to apply online for the admission. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to do a PhD in Economics at Cambridge University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?