4th May 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for MBE after finishing masters in Economics from Mizoram University?

Sir, I finished my Masters in Economics from Mizoram University with a percentage of 52.94%. I wanted to apply for M.B.E . Is it possible?? And can you recommend me a University where I can learn??

Related Questions:
  1. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  2. Jobs after pursuing masters in Economics from Punjab University Chandiagarh?
  3. How to go in the field of Economics after completing master of business economics(MBE)
  4. Should I go for Ph.D in Economic instead of preparing for IAS exam if completed MBE?
  5. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  6. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  7. What is the scope of MBE fresher? I have done M.Com
  8. Difference between Master of Business Economics and Master of Business Administration? Which degree is better?
  9. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  11. How to do masters in economics? Does IIT offer masters in economics? List of colleges in South India?
  12. What is the scope of MBE? I have done M.A in education
  13. How can i take admission in Ph.D. after Master in Business Economics? -- [New]
  14. Is there any scope in MBE? Fee structure and colleges offering the course?
  15. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  16. How to do MBE course while pursuing B.E in Economics?
  17. Whether Master of Business Economics course is only available at Lucknow University in India?
  18. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
17th January 2012, 05:36 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for MBE after finishing masters in Economics from Mizoram University?

dear,
you can join a master's degree course in economics after the completion of his/her graduation in any stream.the duration of this course will be 2 years.

The universities which are providing M.B.E are

Arul Anan dar college tamilnadu,bundelkhand university UP, guru jambheswar University Haryana,jiwaji university MP,M.K. University college Tamilnadu,P.S.G.R.krishnammal college for women tamilnadu, Sri venkateswara University AP,veer bahadur sing purvanchal university UP. for more details u can visit their respective college r university portals or websites.
3rd January 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for MBE after finishing masters in Economics from Mizoram University?

what is the percentage required to get admission in m.a. In economics in yadavpur university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?