25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study Post Graduate program in Economics at University of Oxford?

Hello friends, I am a student of B.Sc(Economics). I want to do Master in Economics but from Oxford University. I am looking for education loan for this purpose. I am looking to get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce. Kindly suggest me that this bank will give loan to me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  2. Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  4. Benefits of applying an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  5. Prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  6. Interest rates against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech? -- [New]
  7. Security against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  8. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  9. Is hostel charges covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Education loan scheme available in Oriental Bank of Commerce? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  12. Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?
  13. Margin under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in OBC to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study correspondence Economics and Politics in University of London International program?
  17. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Oriental Bank of Commerce? Documents and collateral required for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of Oriental Bank of Commerce for Abroad studies?
4th March 2018, 11:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study Post Graduate program in Economics at University of Oxford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am a student of B.Sc(Economics). I want to do Master in Economics but from Oxford University. I am looking for education loan for this purpose. I am looking to get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce. Kindly suggest me that this bank will give loan to me or not?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) to study Post Graduation in Economics at University of Oxford. You have to contact the OBC bank branch near your house for getting an education loan. You have to apply for an education loan with admission proof, fee schedule, address proof, identity proof, collateral security, etc. Banks lending of an education loan depends on the student’s academic strength, future employment prospects of the course and institution student got admission. You can provide necessary collateral security for the education loan amount. The OBC website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?