17th September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of M.Sc Economics. I want to study PhD program in my stream in University of Oxford. Kindly tell me can I eligible? What are the process for admission? How I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  4. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  5. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  6. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  7. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Kuvempu University?
  10. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  12. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  13. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  16. Top college which offer PhD in Economics to a candidate who has secured 74.81% in M.A. in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
25th September 2015, 03:41 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?

You need to apply for the course of PhD in Economics in Oxford University.
An online test will be conducted by Oxford University and if you are able to clear that you will need to clear the TOEFL Examination.
Once you have cleared both these Examinations you will be eligible for admission to the course of PhD in Economics.
You will require a very good academic track record throughout your career to be eligible for the course of PhD in Economics in Oxford University.
Once you are able to follow this procedure and if you have good Domain Knowledge you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD in Economics in Oxford University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?