3rd March 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether Aptitude Test is the part of InterGlobe Technologies Interview?

Guys, tell me that is there any aptitude test in the interview conducting for job in InterGlobe Technologies? I am a B.Com graduate and I have heard that I am eligible for this interview. But I am very weak in Mathematics. So, I am afraid if there is an aptitude in this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Aptitude Test is the part of HGL Technologies Interview?
  2. Detailed information about InterGlobe Technologies Trainee Software Engineer Interview?
  3. Eligibility to attend InterGlobe Technologies Trainee Software Engineer interview?
  4. How many rounds are available in InterGlobe Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  5. Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies?
  6. Skills required to become a Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HCL Technologies Aptitude Test? Is the Aptitude Test conducted online?
  8. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  9. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  10. Roles and responsibilities of Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies?
  11. Is there any agreement available in InterGlobe Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Download Technical and Aptitude Tests question papers of Huawei Technologies Interview?
  13. What is the pattern of HCL Technologies Aptitude Test?
  14. Salary package in InterGlobe Technologies for Associate Software Engineer?
  15. Selection criteria in Qualcomm Technologies Software Engineer interview? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Whether Aptitude Test is the part of Infosys System Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it not a permanent job if undergoing in Training for 1 year after selection in InterGlobe Technologies? Risk of Termination after Training?
  18. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2018, 03:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Aptitude Test is the part of InterGlobe Technologies Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guys, tell me that is there any aptitude test in the interview conducting for job in InterGlobe Technologies? I am a B.Com graduate and I have heard that I am eligible for this interview. But I am very weak in Mathematics. So, I am afraid if there is an aptitude in this interview?

Yes, aptitude test is the part of InterGlobe Technologies recruitment process. Candidates have to clear the all the rounds given below to qualify: Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Candidates should ready to work in shifts and should have good communication skills. There are openings available in the IT and BPOs of InterGlobe Technologies. Candidates have to perform well to clear the selection process as the competition is high. InterGlobe Technologies website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?