20th March 2018, 10:18 AM
narasimhalakkireddy

Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate?

I want to get Merit Scholarship. I have secured 962 marks in my Intermediate exam. So, am I eligible to get Merit Scholarship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  2. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  3. Merit scholarships for a candidate who have scored 99 marks in Intermediate Hindi? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a merit scholarship being OC candidate with 98% in intermediate?
  6. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  8. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  9. Can I get merit scholarship after getting 979 marks in intermediate?
  10. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  11. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  12. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  14. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?
  15. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  16. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  17. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC?
  18. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?