23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it?

Sir, I am willing to apply for an education loan to United Bank of India for degree course. Please send me procedure to apply for education loan? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?
  3. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  5. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  6. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  8. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS course?
  9. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  10. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
  11. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Terms & Conditions of Corporation Bank Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  15. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Who controls Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
6th January 2018, 12:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am willing to apply for an education loan to United Bank of India for degree course. Please send me procedure to apply for education loan? Terms and condition for it?

Indian students who got admission to the professional / technical / academic courses through entrance test or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for education loans in United Bank of India. The maximum amount of education loan to study in India is Rs 10 Lakhs and foreign institutions are Rs 20 Lakhs. The repayment period for education loan in United Bank of India is 15 years. There is no margin money required for an education loan of Rs 4 Lakhs. For an education loan of up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs security required is as follows: co – obligation of parents without any collateral security and third party security. For an education loan of over Rs 7.5 Lakhs collateral security of adequate value to cover the loan amount should be required. Students can contact the United Bank of India branch nearest to their permanent address for education loan. United Bank of India website link is given Click Here
6th January 2018, 01:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it?

To apply for an education loan in United Bank of India, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Residence Proof, Identity Proof, etc., for processing your education loan. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs and for taking an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you should have to submit the collateral security documents as proof to bank for sanctioning your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?