27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in loan interest rates in Central Bank of India being a BC student?

Sir,
I have got 85% marks in 12th standard and I cracked JEE Main with 72 marks. I belong to BC category. Now, I want to study B.Tech but through the Education Loan. I want to apply an Education Loan from Central Bank of India. As I am from BC category, then I can get any relaxation in interest rates? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  2. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  3. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  4. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  6. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  7. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  8. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued? -- [New]
  9. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India to study M.Tech?
  16. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  17. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates of an Education Loan being an OC-EBC girl?
28th June 2016, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in loan interest rates in Central Bank of India being a BC student?

No, you can't get relaxation in loan interest rates of Central Bank of India being a BC student. The rate of interest on Education loan is same for all category candidates.

But, if you are a female candidate, you can get a 0.50% concession on rate of interest of Central Bank Education loan. The details regarding rate of interest on education loan offered by Central Bank of India is provided below :-

--> Male Students :- Base Rate + 2.00%
--> Female SC,ST & IIM/IIT students :- Base Rate + 1.50%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?