11th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Amity Business School, Noida for MBA(Sales & Marketing) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  2. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?
  3. Course structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Amity Business School, Noida for MBA(Sales & Marketing) candidate?
  5. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  6. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is better between Amity Business School Noida and IIBS Noida? Which is better in terms of studies and placements?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  9. Eligibility to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School? -- [New]
  10. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 632.5 in MAT Dec
  11. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  12. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  13. List of B.Schools in which I can apply after securing composite score of 689 in MAT?
  14. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  15. Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh state government scholarship for doing B.Tech Food Technology at Amity University, Noida?
  16. Which private colleges are there for BCA?
  17. Colleges offering BBM(Correspondence) in Delhi NCR?
  18. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
13th June 2018, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Amity Business School, Noida for MBA(Sales & Marketing) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study (Non sponsored category) MBA Marketing and Sales in Amity Business School is a graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university with a minimum score of MAT – 600 / GMAT – 500 / CMAT -150 or percentile in CAT/XAT – 80 / NMAT – 60 or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview. For sponsored category – graduation with at least 50% marks with a minimum score of MAT – 550 / GMAT – 450 / CMAT – 100 or Percentile in CAT/XAT -70 / NMAT – 50 or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview. Students can find the details in the Amity Business School website link given Click Here
16th June 2018, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?

You need to have a degree in any stream with 50% marks from a recognized university, to become eligible for admission at Amity Business business school, Noida for MBA (Sales and Marketing) course.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT and performance in the group discussion/personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?