18th April 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study B.El.Ed course in Aditi Mahavidyalaya. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in Aditi Mahavidyalaya. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

15th May 2018, 12:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?

Candidates who are interested to pursue B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya, can visit their campus directly and apply offline or they can visit their official website and apply online. You have to fill up the application form and submit the documents, fees according to the instructions provided and submit. The admission will be done of the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination which are as follows:
CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MHCET

WEB: http://www.amv94.org
Add: Delhi Auchandi Road, Bawana, Delhi, 110039
Phone: 095826 85539
16th May 2018, 10:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Aditi Mahavidyalaya is affiliated to University of Delhi. There are no Entrance Exam for admission to this college. Admissions has purely done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations.

For more details regarding admission process and reservation in admission, you should visit to the university website i.e. www.du.ac.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Remove dots
16th May 2018, 03:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Aditi Mahavidyalaya is affiliated to University of Delhi.There are no Entrance Exam for admission to this college. Admissions has purely done on the basis of merit*of qualifying examinations.

For more details regarding regarding admission process and reservation in admission, you should visit to the university website*i.e. www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?