20th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Banking Operation Field? I have completed BSc from Maharaja Sayajirao

Hi,
I am Foram Patel.I'll completed B.Sc from Maharaja Sayajirao University,Vadodara.I am verry intrested for job in Banking Operation Field.I have 8 months of experiance on the Designation of cashier/cleark.Now i work in Healthcare company as a Medical Billing Officer.On both of Designation my work was going totaly on computer.So, please tell me for bamking job with good salary.At location of Vadodara.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the forms of B.Com of MSU of Baroda?
  2. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  4. Diploma courses offered by Maharaja Sayajirao Gawekwad after 12th commerce?
  5. Old question papers for Post Graduation diploma course in Maharaja Sayajirao University?
  6. Detail information about PGDBO admission test? How to apply for it?
  7. List of jobs I can apply for after completing diploma in Banking business(DBB)? Is it sufficient to get a job in private bank in operation department?
  8. Best colleges for masters in microbiology?
  9. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  10. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  11. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  12. Is Maths compulsory to make career in Banking field?
  13. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  14. GPAT Entrance exam for m.pharmacy course details -- [Most Discussed]
  15. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to get a job in any banking field after B.Com?
  17. Banking field course after graduation and with 3 years of job experience?
  18. Should I join the Aspiring Minds company or continue to prepare for the IBPS PO exam?
26th July 2012, 11:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Banking Operation Field? I have completed BSc from Maharaja Sayajirao

Being a graduate you are eligible to apply for probationary officer post in banks. You should not be over 30 years to apply in public sector banks. In private banks like ICICI a minimum of 55% in graduation is a must. Also the candidate applying should not be over 25 years old. You should be prepared for the entrance exams, GD and PI rounds.
25th April 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Banking Operation Field? I have completed BSc from Maharaja Sayajirao

i am mba finance graduate looking for banking operations job. please guide me
27th April 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for post graduation diploma in banking course in ms university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?