1st June 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I join the Aspiring Minds company or continue to prepare for the IBPS PO exam?

Hi i am a B.Tech graduate and i have to join in a company called Aspiring Minds as a Content Developer, but i have been preparing for IBPS PO for past few months and i have also cleared the pre-exam. So i am confused whether to join this company or continue preparing for bank po
can someone pls guide me

2nd June 2016, 09:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join the Aspiring Minds company or continue to prepare for the IBPS PO exam?

Whether to join Aspiring Minds company or go with the IBPS PO preparation basically depends upon your "Goal and Interest". So which option you choose basically depends on your Caliber and efforts.

>> Qualifying IBPS PO Examination is not an easy task. So if you have prepare for that recruitment very seriously, then I would strongly suggest you to go with IBPS PO preparation.

>> But if you have prepared well for the exam in such a way that you'll definitely become a Probationary Officer, then only go with this option.

>> Otherwise i.e., other case of above option, I suggest you to go with joining Aspiring Minds company as have been selected by the company and then you can prepare for IBPS PO exam simultaneously.
2nd June 2016, 10:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join the Aspiring Minds company or continue to prepare for the IBPS PO exam?

The decision should be taken on the basis of your personal interest. If you want to get into the field of content writing, then you should go for the job in Aspiring Minds. If you want to get into the banking field then there is no point in going for the job opportunity in Aspiring Minds. Prepare and clear the banking exams , clear the interview rounds and get into the banking sector. If you are not financially stable, then you can go for the job option Aspiring Minds and prepare for banking exams while doing the job.
2nd June 2016, 12:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i am a B.Tech graduate and i have to join in a company called Aspiring Minds as a Content Developer, but i have been preparing for IBPS PO for past few months and i have also cleared the pre-exam. So i am confused whether to join this company or continue preparing for bank po
can someone pls guide me

Yes, you can join the Aspiring Minds Company now and continue to prepare for the IBPS PO examination. You can do both work and preparing for IBPS PO simultaneously. If you clear the IBPS PO examination, interview and after getting a job in the bank you can quit the current job.
You can take the decision as per your family requirements. If the financial situation allows you to concentrate on the IBPS studies then do that. You have to make the final decision as per your family requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?