31st July 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI in Mechanics and Fitter stream. Now I want to study Diploma Engineering course in distance mode from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Please advise me how can I get admission in this university to make my career bright?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  2. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  3. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure of B.Sc(Home Management) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  5. Seats availability and course structure of PhD(Textile & Clothing) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  6. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  7. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  8. Diploma courses offered by Maharaja Sayajirao Gawekwad after 12th commerce?
  9. Old question papers for Post Graduation diploma course in Maharaja Sayajirao University?
  10. Which are the colleges in Gujarat for Biotechnology?
  11. Sample papers with solutions for Fashion Designing Aptitude Test for NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology
  13. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  14. Between MSc Water Resource Management(TERI) and MSc Biochemistry(MSU) which is a better option?
  15. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  16. Which University among Sardar Patel University and Maharaja Sayajirao University is better for pursuing M.Sc Maths? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
2nd August 2016, 01:49 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?

Yes, you can study Diploma Engineering course in distance mode from Maharaja Sayajirao University, but have to wait till next year. Admission process has been stopped. Next year you must visit its official website in the month of June. Admission start from June & end in July. Simply fill the form & submit it. Candidate allowed to take admission on merit basis. For more information visit their official website.
2nd August 2016, 08:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course and University, you will have to appear for ACPDC examination conducted by the state government in order to provide admission to candidates in Diploma course. Therefore, once you clear the examination, you will very much be eligible to get admission in Diploma course via distance mode of education.
4th August 2016, 11:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission to study Diploma Engineering course in Maharaja Sayajirao University through Distance Mode, candidates need to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council, qualifying in which they will be eligible to do the above said course through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?