9th December 2016, 03:16 PM
nootanpatel

Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Communication, now I a have job, so I am looking for a part time B.Sc in Electronics. I want to know is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  2. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Diploma in Electronics and Communication student can do B.Sc? Duration of B.Sc for Diploma holder?
  4. Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?
  5. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  9. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  10. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Is 2 years of lateral diploma course in Electronics and communication considered as diploma stream or non diploma stream?
  14. How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University?
  15. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  17. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after my diploma in electronics and communication?
11th December 2016, 09:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootanpatel View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Communication, now I a have job, so I am looking for a part time B.Sc in Electronics. I want to know is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed diploma degree in ECE so you are eligible for B.Sc in Electronics but you can't get admission in 2nd year.

B.Sc course is not included part of lateral entry exam. But you can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course in ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?