18th February 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com without completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam, Can I join for BCOM without completing my diploma in mechanical engineering. Actually, I have passed out SSLC exams last year. Then joined for diploma direct second year. So, can I do BCOM without completing my diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  8. Joining Defense or doing job after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, which option is better for career growth? -- [New]
  9. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  10. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  11. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  12. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  16. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? Which course to take next?
  18. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
25th February 2018, 01:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Com without completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

In order to pursue Bachelor of Commerce 3 years degree course, a candidate must have a minimum qualification of 10 + 2 with commerce stream from a recognised board and as you have not completed your diploma yet and you have the minimum qualification of 10th so you are not eligible for Bcom.
25th February 2018, 04:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Com without completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, Can I join for BCOM without completing my diploma in mechanical engineering. Actually, I have passed out SSLC exams last year. Then joined for diploma direct second year. So, can I do BCOM without completing my diploma?

If you have studied 10+2 or intermediate with commerce, accountancy and economics subjects, then you are eligible to join BCom without completing a diploma in mechanical engineering. Some reputed colleges conduct entrance test for the admission to the BCom course. Duration of the course is three years. Engineering and commerce are entirely two different subjects and it is not advisable to do BCom after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. It is not possible to join the BCom course on the basis of a diploma in mechanical engineering qualification.
25th February 2018, 09:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do B.Com course without completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue B.Com course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to do B.Com course.
15th March 2018, 05:19 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Educational qualification for b.com

Candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized board.
And you have not completed your diploma also

So, first complete your diploma and do 12th with commerce subject then you will be eligible for b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?