7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams other than CLAT for admission in Law course? Colleges in Mumbai offering BBA(LLB) course?

Hello, I have passed my class 12th last year. I am preparing for CLAT. I want to apply in other colleges apart from CLAT. Kindly refer some other entrance exam for admission in Law? I also want to know the colleges of Law for B.B.A.LLB program in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  2. National Law school after writing CLAT exam?
  3. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  4. Can we take admission for LLB without writing entrance?
  5. Top Law colleges offering admission through CLAT?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in any law colleges without appearing for CLAT?
  7. Qualification requirements and entrance exams for admission in Law colleges of Mumbai?
  8. How can I prepare to crack CLAT without coaching class being a 12th student?
  9. Detailed information about CLAT for Commerce student?
  10. Completed 12th from NIOS : Should I do LLB?
  11. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which all entrance exams to appear to get admission in 3 years law course?
  13. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  14. List of entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations? Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  15. Procedure for learning Law?
  16. List of entrance exams to study Law in Abroad?
  17. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
15th June 2018, 04:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams other than CLAT for admission in Law course? Colleges in Mumbai offering BBA(LLB) course?

List of entrance exams other than CLAT for admission in Law course:

All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)

Law school admission test (LSAT)

DU Law entrance exam

BHU Undergraduate entrance test (BHU UET)

Christ University law entrance test (Christ University LET)

IPU common entrance test for law admissions (IPU CET Law)

UPES Law studies aptitude test (UL SAT)

JMI Law admission test (JMI Law)

Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET Test)

=>These are list of Colleges in Mumbai offering BBA(LLB) course:

Government Law College Mumbai
Mumbai University

NMIMS-Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Deemed University

LT-Larsen and Toubro
University of Mumbai

HBNI-Homi Bhabha National Institute
University of Mumbai

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?