9th June 2018, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BBA(H) course in any reputed college?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BBA(H) course. I belongs to a middle class family. So, I just want to know about the fee expenses of this course in any reputed college. Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech(CSE) in Trivandrum and Calicut? Total fee expenses?
  2. Reputed colleges with fee expenses offering Hotel Management undergraduate course in India? -- [New]
  3. List of reputed BDS colleges with fee expenses in India -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  6. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  7. Top 10 Fashion Design colleges with fee expenses in India
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  9. Reputed colleges with fee expenses offering BTech Civil course in India?
  10. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  11. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  12. Fee expenses of BHMS in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?
  13. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Agra College?
  14. Reputed JEE Main and Advanced coaching classes with fee expenses in Jodhpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Computer Application) in SDM Degree College?
  16. Currency differences impact on Bangladeshi student to study in US?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  18. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2018, 11:26 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Fee expenses of BBA(H) course in any reputed college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BBA(H) course. I belongs to a middle class family. So, I just want to know about the fee expenses of this course in any reputed college. Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!
Fee expense of BBA(H) is around 49,500 INR per semester in most of the reputed institutes. BBA course is of 3 years duration containing 6 semesters in all. So, in total, you will have to spend INR 3 lakhs to pursue BBA(H).
10th June 2018, 09:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of BBA (H) course in any reputed college may fall under INR 1 to 2.5 lakhs.

BBA (H) course is of 3 years duration and one must have passed 12th standard with at least 55% to get admission in this course.
10th June 2018, 11:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.B.A. Hons. or Bachelor of Business Administration Honours is an undergraduate Business management academic degree course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, the minimum Fee expenses of BBA(H) course in any reputed college is 70 to 80 K per year.

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.
  1. Retail Banking Business Analyst
  2. Business Analyst
  3. Regional Business Head
  4. Associate Business Analyst
  5. Business Development Executive
  6. Relationship Manager
  7. Administration Executive
  8. Business Data Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?