17th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Currency differences impact on Bangladeshi student to study in US?

I am from Bangladesh and I like to go US for higher studies. I know there is a huge currency differences between these two nations. So, I just want to know that is there any impact during my studies in US because of currency issue?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  3. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  6. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  8. Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  10. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?
  11. Best University in India for Bangladeshi student?
  12. Admission procedure in IIT for Bangladeshi students?
  13. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  14. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  15. Diploma in Physiotherapy done from Russia is accepted in State Medical University of Russia?
  16. How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?
  17. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chances to study Commerce in Graduation in India for Science student of Bangladesh?
17th June 2016, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Currency differences impact on Bangladeshi student to study in US?

It all depends on you to meet the expenses in US dollars. The fee will be high compared to your own country. Probably, going for an education loan would be better option if going in a country like US.

If you are good in academics then you can also apply scholarship which most of the reputed universities offer every year. It will help you to reduce your expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?