4th July 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) course in Jacobs University. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University? Structure of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  4. Fee structure of MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  5. List of top colleges to study Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Entrance exams for admission?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?
  9. Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  11. Entrance exams available to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  12. List of entrance exams available to study Financial Risk Management in University of Toronto?
  13. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon? -- [New]
  14. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management?
  15. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  16. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  17. How to study MBA in Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What should I do for it?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
10th July 2018, 01:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?

In order to get admission in Jacobs University to pursue 'MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management)" course, you will have to take and qualify one of the following English Language Proficiency Test as mentioned below.

(TOEFL):- with minimum score of 90
(IELTS):- with minimum overall score of 6.5
(Duolingo): with minimum score of 60

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?