4th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University? Structure of this course?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) course which is available in Jacobs University? Please let me know about the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  6. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  7. Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra? Structure of this course?
  9. Information regarding the fee structure for MBA in Supply Chain Management?
  10. Eligibility to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington? Structure of this course?
  11. Eligibility to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London? Structure of this course?
  12. How to get admission in dual degree course in engineering and management at Nanyang Technological University? Fess structure for this course?
  13. How to study MBA in Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What should I do for it?
  14. Can I pursue Diploma in Supply Chain Management if got 39% in B.Com?
  15. Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University? -- [New]
  16. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  17. Which course has more scope between PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Quality Management? Where to apply to study this course?
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
9th July 2018, 11:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University? Structure of this course?

Eligibility to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University is as follows.

You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum three years of study).

You must have qualified English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS), or 60 (Duolingo).

Course structure is as follows:

>Semester 1:

Introduction to Academic Writing in SCEM
Advanced Business Mathematics*
Modelling & Simulation in SCEM
Introduction to Transportation, Logistics & SCEM
International Purchasing
Communication & Presentation Skills
Decision Making
Language Skills

>Semester 2:

Econometrics
Law for Logistics
Strategic & Innovation Management
Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Engineering
Leading Teams and Groups
Intercultural Competence & *Management
Language Skills

>Semester 3:

Management of Logistics Service Providers
Business Continuity Management
Research Project
Guided Industrial Project
Project Management Concepts

>Semester 4:

Ethics & Sustainable Business
Master's thesis

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?