3rd July 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?

Hi, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Cracow University of Economics for PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  2. Detailed information about PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  4. Requirements to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  5. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Management and Finance?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Finance Internship in BHEL, Lodhi Road for M.Sc(Economics) 2nd semester student?
  9. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  10. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  11. Entrance Exams for admission in B.A. (Economics Hons.) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which one should I prefer among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies for study M.A.(Economics)?
  13. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  14. Can a B.Sc Mathematics study M.Sc Business Finance and Economics course? Does the University of Delhi provides this course?
  15. What should I study next after completion of PUC exams in commerce stream?
  16. Can I take BBM course without coming from commerce background?
  17. Entrance exams available to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  18. List of entrance exams available to study Financial Risk Management in University of Toronto?
6th July 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Cracow University of Economics for PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams.

Candidates are shortlisted to study PhD Economics, Finance and Management in Cracow University of Economics based on the following documents: academic scores, research proposal, cover letter, list of candidate’s publications, Fellowships, academic internships - candidates participated in, guest lecture conducted, Conference candidate attended, etc. There is no entrance examination to study (other than English language proficiency scores) PhD Economics, Finance and Management in Cracow University of Economics. Cracow University of Economics website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?