14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of top colleges to study Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Entrance exams for admission?

I have passed 12th with 66.6% marks and want to study Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course. Please send me list of top colleges and entrance exams for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  2. Top Business colleges in India providing Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management? Entrance exams for the same?
  3. Is Indian Institute of logistic Chennai the right place to do MBA?
  4. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
  6. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?
  7. Is MBA in logistics chain supply management useful for girls
  8. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  9. Logistics or Supply Chain Management, which one has wide scope?
  10. Requirements to apply for PG Diploma(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) course in Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai?
  11. Supply chain management course in IIM? Entrance exam for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University? -- [New]
  13. Which is better among Airline & Airport Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management to study in MBA?
  14. List of AICTE approved Open Universities which offer Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management course in West Bengal?
  15. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  16. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  17. Can I pursue Diploma in Supply Chain Management if got 39% in B.Com?
  18. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra?
19th October 2017, 01:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of top colleges to study Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Entrance exams for admission?

Below I have listed top colleges of India which offer Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course:
>Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai
Address: Old No:71, New No:94, Armenian Street, George Town, Parrys Corner, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001
Phone: 044 4626 5500
>Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management (ILAM)
Address: C9, Central Road No 22, MIDC Area, Near Tunga Paradise Hotel,, Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
Phone: 084339 88671
>Indian Institute of Logistics, Kochi
Address: First Floor, Forbes Patvolk Building, Indira Gandhi Rd, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003
Phone: 099955 20792
No entrance test is required to take admission into Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course.Admission to this course is given to the candidates on the basis of their merit marks in their 10+2 or its equivalent qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?