10th July 2018, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management which is available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  7. Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?
  10. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  11. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  14. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  15. Fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
16th July 2018, 01:05 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

The PGDM are generally of the duration of 2 years.

The cost depend on the institute.

In the above said institute, it would cost yo9u around 1 lac rupees per year.

This is just the tution fee and other expanses depend upon many factors and would be known to you at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?