13th July 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Clinical Microbiology) seats are available in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Centurion University of Technology and Management for BSc in Clinical Microbiology course then please inform me. I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BSc in Clinical Microbiology course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  3. How many Mechanical Engineering seats are available in Centurion University of Technology & Management? Cutoff rank required in Odisha JEE to get admission?
  4. Can a MBA Marketing do PhD from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar?
  5. How many colleges in West Bengal accepts JELET score? -- [New]
  6. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  7. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 6000 in WBJEE?
  8. How many Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats are available in Jiwaji University?
  9. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  10. Which are the placement offering colleges in Bio medical?
  11. Last date for admission in B.Tech in agriculture engineering?
  12. How many BBA(Digital Marketing) seats are available in University of Technology and Management?
  13. List of colleges offering PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in India?
  14. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  15. Detailed information about the colleges which include genetic engineering? Names the entrance exams?
  16. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
14th July 2018, 11:28 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Clinical Microbiology) seats are available in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

Centurion University of Technology and Management(CUTM) is not offering B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology course yet. Undergraduate courses offered by CUTM are listed below.
>> B.Tech
>>Bachelor of Architecture
>> B.Sc in Optometry
>> B.Sc in Microbiology
>> B.Sc in Agriculture

Please visit the official website of CUTM once again and check the courses offered by the university. You can Click here to see the courses offered by CUTM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?