6th January 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the colleges which include genetic engineering? Names the entrance exams?

send me the dtail information about the collages which includes tgenetic eng. and about the entrance exam. which is needed for this

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  3. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  4. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  5. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  6. How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?
  7. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
  9. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  10. Does AIEEE and WBJEE counseling include Genetic Engineering?
  11. Which are the entrance exams for Architecture engineering? Information about the colleges near MP? Names of those colleges and their address details?
  12. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  13. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  14. Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?
  15. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  16. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  17. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  18. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
14th April 2015, 09:35 PM
anju777

Default Re: Detailed information about the colleges which include genetic engineering? Names the entrance exams?

List of genetic Engineering colleges:

1.Alpha college of Engineering
2.Apex group of Institutions
3.Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology
4.Centurion University of Technology
5.Chandigarh University
6.Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution
7.Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology
8.Don Bosco Group of Institutions
9.Gandhi Engineering college
10.Integral University
11.International school of Business & media
12.Shri Krishnan Institute of Engineering and Technology
13.UPES School of Engineering
14.Vasireddy Venkatadri institute of Technology
15.Vignan Institute of Technology and Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?