14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Aeronautical Engineering?

I came to know that there are different requirements for different amount set for education loan in India. If I want to study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering with education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  2. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?
  3. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?
  4. Concession in HDFC Bank Education Loan Scheme for female candidates?
  5. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  6. Concession in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for an SC candidate?
  7. Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?
  8. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MBA in Banking & Insurance?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course?
  10. Interest rates in Syndicate Bank Education Loan to study BTech?
  11. Requirements to get an Education Loan for studying Bachelor in Financial Management?
  12. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  13. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Expenses covered under United Superb Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?
  16. Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering? For how much amount should I apply for an education loan and for what time?
  17. Concession in Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan for female BTech aspirant? -- [New]
  18. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
11th May 2018, 09:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Aeronautical Engineering?

To get an education loan for studying B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have secured admission in B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course in a recognised college/ university. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security, for getting an education loan of above Rs. 4 lakhs and less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, satisfactory third-party guarantee should be provided to bank and for getting an education loan of above Rs. 7.5 lakhs, the collateral security documents equal to bank loan amount should be submitted to bank for processing your education loan.
11th May 2018, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know that there are different requirements for different amount set for education loan in India. If I want to study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering with education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

Students should have obtained admission to the BTech Aeronautical Engineering course through entrance test or merit based selection process to avail education loan. They should have scored very good marks in the 10+2 or equivalent examinations. Students should have obtained admission to the BTech Aeronautical Engineering in reputed colleges for getting education loan. Students should provide necessary security for the education loan. Most of the financial institutions offer education loan to students on the basis of their academic records, future employability of the course, type of course and college and collateral offered.
11th May 2018, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to secure admission in a recognized engineering college. Then you can approach any reputed bank for education loan application.

You need to have a guarantor along with collateral security, to have any chance of getting your education loan approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?