28th January 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics? What percentage is required in graduation?

I will be completing my graduation B.Sc in Microbiology in the year 2019 and I wish to pursue Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics from VLCC Institute, Pune. So, am I eligible for the same in VLCC institution?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  2. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  5. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  6. Can I do dietician course after completing microbiology BSc?
  7. How can I apply for a Government job in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics?
  8. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  9. What to do B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  10. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?
  11. How can I apply to study M.Sc(Nutrition & Dietetics) in IGNOU? Total fee of this course?
  12. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  13. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  14. What are the correspondence Diploma courses offered in Nutrition & Dietetics? Qualification required for them?
  15. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  18. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
31st January 2018, 03:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics? What percentage is required in graduation?

Yes, you are eligible for pursuing Master's in Nutrition and Dietetics from VLCC Institute, Pune.

Eligibility criteria for this are:-

Candidate must have basic graduate degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Home Science, Medicine, Hotel Management or Catering Technology from any recognized university.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?