10th June 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

What course to do after completion of B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management?

I have finished my B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management course. What courses should I apply after this course? List me some colleges as well as jobs depends on it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  2. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  3. B.N.Y.S. graduate is eligible to study Diabetology course?
  4. Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?
  5. How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  6. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?
  7. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  9. How to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Clinical nutrition course?
  10. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  11. Can I study MSc(Food Technology) after completing BSc(Food, Nutrition and Dietetics) course? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics?
  13. What is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  15. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  16. Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?
  17. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
12th June 2018, 06:09 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course to do after completion of B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management?

As per my suggestion you should go for Master of Science in Food Service Management and Dietetics course after completing B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Service Management.

M.Sc. Food Service Management and Dietetics or Master of Science in Food Service Management and Dietetics is a postgraduate Home Science course. The duration of this course is two years.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Bharathidasan Government College for Women, Puducherry

=> Mother Teresa Women's University, Kodaikanal

=> Bharath College of Science and Management, Thanjavur

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.

=> Food Service Sales Manager

=> Restaurant Manager

=> Food Service Manager

=> Assistant Manager

=> Food Service Management Program Director

=> Food Service Management Faculty

=> Program Director
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?