14th May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation again after a gap of 8 years?

Hello,

I did my 12th with PCM from HBSE (2006) but after that I enrolled in BBA. I have done my graduation BBA in 2011 but that was just a wrong decision I've realized now. I am totally interested in science and now I want to do my graduation again in BSc. (Physics Honors if possible). I'm not concerned about any job or career perspective but just because I'm interested in Physics and want to do research work in the same field. Is it possible that I can get admission in any university after a gap of almost 8 years ? Is there any online or distance program which can help me for the same ?

Thank you.

14th May 2015, 02:36 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do graduation again after a gap of 8 years?

Yes, you can go for your graduation after the gap of 8 years as in graduation there is no specific age limit criteria, so if you want to change your stream and go for your graduation, then you can go for it. There are many online distance program for science students like B.Tech, B.Sc, diploma course, etc. so there are many option for regular as well as for distance education it depend upon you that in which field you want to go in.
15th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I did my 12th with PCM from HBSE (2006) but after that I enrolled in BBA. I have done my graduation BBA in 2011 but that was just a wrong decision I've realized now. I am totally interested in science and now I want to do my graduation again in BSc. (Physics Honors if possible). I'm not concerned about any job or career perspective but just because I'm interested in Physics and want to do research work in the same field. Is it possible that I can get admission in any university after a gap of almost 8 years ? Is there any online or distance program which can help me for the same ?

Thank you.
Yes, of course you can B.Sc in Physics course through Distance/ Correspoenc mode. There is no minimum age limit required for B.Sc through distance mode. You can directly get admission for B.Sc through distance mode. There so many universities in India which offers B.Sc Physics course through distance mode. Since, you have interested in the research field, I suggest you to continue the same specialization in Master then apply for a PhD in Physics. Here, I am providing you the list universties which offers B.Sc in Physics

Siddhant College of Higher Education
Address: 24,Sterling Center,Ground Floor, Opp Arora Tower,
M.G.Rd, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001

Sudarshan College of Management and Research
Address: Pushpa Complex, Pune,
Maharashtra 411037

ICFAI University
Address: Viman Nagar, Pune,
Maharashtra 411014
15th May 2015, 09:34 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go your gradation again after gap of 8 years.

You can apply for graduation from IGNOU. IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. Here you can pursue your graduation from distance.

Eligibility : You must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent.

There is no Age limit to get admission in IGNOU.

Program Fee : Rs. 10,000/- for full programme

For more details please visit http://www.ignou.ac.in
15th May 2015, 11:09 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Thank you.
Yes you can go for graduation after 8 years.good to hear about your continuing studies.yes there are college which provides graduation degree even after long gap. One of the university is IGNOU ( indira gandhi natiinal open university). This university provides different course both regular as well as correspondence. In encourage the people to move forward in educatiin field who unable to continue thier education due some reasons. Those peole can take benifits from this,settle in their career.
15th May 2015, 01:24 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can again join graduation course after 8 year gap.
As you want to study B.Sc with Physics honors and in future you want go for research in same field.
According to me its the good decision so you must apply for admission in B.Sc Physics honors.
you need the following document to get admission in B.Sc Physics honors.
1). Class 12th marks sheet
2). Collage leaving certificate
3). Migration certificate.
Also you can do B.Sc through distance education.
Here are name of some university where you can get admission.

1). IGNOU
2). Nalanda Open University
3). Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University
4).Tamil Nadu Open University.
8th July 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Sc .with chemistry subject, but I completed my graduation in 2006.is it possible?
16th September 2017, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to resume my B.sc after eight years of gap from regular college. Though in between I have done my B.C.A from distance university. But as I had topped in zoology in first year of my B.SC in 2008 but couldn't continue my studies due to some personal issues .I now want to give myself a fair chance of regular learning.
Where should I apply?
16th September 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can in continue my bsc 3rd yr after gap of two yrs with having a back paper of one subject
7th June 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Respacted sir, I am from mumbai , I had completed my HSC in 2009 from science . But Because of some reason I could not continue my study till today. Now after the 8 year gap I want to take admission in B.A first year as regular so is this possible for me Please reply me its very important for me if it is than what is the procedure to take admission is there need of gap certificate .
12th June 2018, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i passed Bca in 2015 after a degree i didnt work any company and not study any courses
I am wasted my 3 years
But now i reliaze the higer study is important in our society
So plz tell me which course is better for me
Its mca
Its msc computer science
Or its any language coures
Plz tell me sir
8th August 2018, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Need Suggestions. Right now i'm pursuing the courses of B.com(G) from a Regular college.. but i have a least interest in it. So, i want to ask you all that you guys suggest me some Good courses rather than this typical B.com,b.sc.BMS etc.. Cause i had completed my H.S. in 2016 March.. So i think i have enough time to rebuilt my future ? Right ? Thank you
18th September 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A. English for 3 papers I have not completed having discontinued nearly 30 years ago being a teacher and with domestic crisis I had to discontinue.KINDLY HELP ME.I have retired and the domestic scenario has made it possible for me to think of continuing and finishing it.
20th September 2019, 06:45 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

There is a chance to do graduation after a gap of 8 years.you can appear for graduation with no difficilties.
1st October 2019, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do graduation from pu after 7 year gap is it possible
19th August 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to restart bcom graduation 8 years gap ofter 12th
6th July 2021, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my bsc in 2019 now after 2 years gap can i.do private m.a?its good to do private m.a after regular bcc or not?
30th April 2022, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm 2 pass out in 2015 and did B.sc in physics honours...some backlog was there...but I clear all the backlog.. It's take extra 3years to clear 2015-2021..
When I check UGC guidelines...it's says 3 2 year's to complete BSC....I complain about this in college but they didn't listen me..... So, Again I want to study Bsc in chemistry Honours in distance mode...it's possible..?? Please,answer me... Give some suggestions...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?