27th July 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MSc(Biotechnology) admission in JNU?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in JNU for MSc program in the specialization of Biotechnology. Kindly let me know about the requirements for getting admission. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do PhD on Second World War from JNU? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  2. Requirements to get admission for studying PhD in Life Science in JNU?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.A.(English) in JNU for B.A. student?
  5. Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU?
  6. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a M.Sc Medical Parasitology do PhD from Delhi University and JNU? Requirements for it?
  8. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biochemistry from Kurukshetra University
  9. Am I eligible to get a seat for electrical and electronics in JNTU after scoring 376 in GATE?
  10. How can I register for PhD(Mathematics) course in JNU? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  11. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  12. Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers?
  14. Whether JNU offers Psychology in Undergraduate program?
  15. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  16. Do the Delhi University and JNU provide integrated M.Sc & PhD course? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?
  17. How to take admission in JNU?
  18. Can I get MA(Archaeology) admission in JNU after completing BA(History)?
31st July 2018, 10:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MSc(Biotechnology) admission in JNU?

** M.Sc. Biotechnology or Master of Science in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course.

** Candidate should have passed bachelor degree in science from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Science in Biotechnology course is 50%.

** Also you have to appear in entrance examination which conducted by the JNU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?