27th July 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?

Hello friends, I want to do MSc(Health Care Technology) from Tallinn University of Technology. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?
  3. Entrance exams to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology? -- [New]
  5. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  6. Reputed colleges offering aster in Cyber Security in Abroad?
  7. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  8. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  9. Requirements to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  10. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  11. Jobs and higher studies in abroad after BS medical technology in critical and respiratory care?
  12. Admission requirements to study M.Sc(Nanobiology) in Delft University of Technology for International students?
  13. In which college will I get after scoring 737 rank in all India Exam?
  14. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances to study ME Aircraft Maintenance course from University of Technology, Sydney after BE Aeronautical Science? Eligibility and requirements for admission?
  16. In which colleges I can get admission for Engineering with a rank of 9185?
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  18. Which college should I apply after scoring 329 in GATe, 11820 rank?
30th July 2018, 02:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?

In order to pursue M.Sc. in Health Care Technology from Tallinn University of Technology you must have a Bachelor's degree in Health, Social, Natural Sciences, IT, Public Administration, Economics or Law. You must have an English proficiency test score card such as TOEFL/IELTS.

For more details about admission requirement you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
https://www.ttu.ee/?id=175193#admissions-24
30th July 2018, 04:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?

Requirements to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology is given below.

You must have a Bachelorīs degree in related field, preferably in Health Sciences or Healthcare IT, Public Administration, Economics, Law.

Motivation letter and CV

Online interview

Score card of English language tests IELTS/TOFEL

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?