13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study ME Aircraft Maintenance course from University of Technology, Sydney after BE Aeronautical Science? Eligibility and requirements for admission?

Sir, I have completed BE Aeronautical Science and want to know can I study ME Aircraft Maintenance course from University of Technology, Sydney? Eligibility and requirements for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  2. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  3. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  4. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  5. Should I study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? -- [New]
  6. Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  7. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  9. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering at Masters degree level? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?
  11. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  13. Best country to study MS in Aircraft Maintenance Systems for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) candidate? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  14. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
  15. List of colleges offering BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there an entrance exam for Aircraft Maintenance course or I can join directly?
  17. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Differences among Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Which one is better to study in Diploma?
15th September 2017, 07:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study ME Aircraft Maintenance course from University of Technology, Sydney after BE Aeronautical Science? Eligibility and requirements for admission?

It is very glad to inform you that you are very much eligible to opt for ME Aircraft Maintenance course from University of Technology, Sydney after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Science, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in the Aeronautical Sciences from a recognized University can apply for the ME in Aircraft Maintenance from University of Technology, Sydney.
Candidates need to qualify in the IELTS examination in order to get admission at the mentioned University. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. Candidates must score a minimum of 6.5 in IELTS to get admission under the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?