6th January 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?

Sir,
I am willing to do PhD in Technology. I am doing M.Tech in Anna University and want to go Oxford University for PhD program. What are the requirements I have to undergo for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  3. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  4. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  5. What should I do to pursue M.Tech in Oxford University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech in IIT instead of University of Oxford?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completing B.Tech(CSE)? Requirements to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  10. Chances to do PhD in Mathematics in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  11. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science at Oxford University?
  13. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  16. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  17. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  18. Right path to study PG in Oxford University?
24th February 2023, 04:00 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?

To pursue a PhD in Technology at the University of Oxford, you will need to meet the following requirements:

Qualifications: You must have a master's degree in a relevant subject area, such as computer science or engineering, with a first-class or high upper second-class honours degree.

Research proposal: You need to submit a research proposal outlining your intended research project, which should demonstrate your aptitude for independent research, your knowledge of the chosen field, and the feasibility of the project.

English proficiency: As an international student, you will need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language by providing evidence of a recent English language test result such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Cambridge English.

Letters of recommendation: You will be required to provide two or three letters of recommendation from academic referees, who can speak to your academic abilities and research potential.

Interviews:
Some departments may require you to attend an interview either in-person or online, to discuss your research proposal, and to assess your suitability for the program.

The admission process for PhD programs at Oxford is highly competitive, so it's essential to have a strong academic record, a well-developed research proposal, and relevant research experience to increase your chances of being accepted.

Regarding the specific requirements for the PhD in Technology program at Oxford University, you can check their website or contact the admissions office for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?